Experience that will help you succeed:
- 3 to 5 years of Software Development experience
- Proficiency with at least 1 web framework (Ruby on Rails is the most applicable)
- Experience writing tests
- Experience with CSS3
- Experience with Git and using the command line
More about you:
A Product Owner can give you a user story and you can turn that into a functioning web application or feature. You can write code (in some language), review code and provide substantive, helpful and valuable feedback. You’ve worked in an agile environment before and have some understanding of ceremonies and their value. You know how important it is to write tests and if the CI build breaks you are going to be the first person to jump in and fix it. You recognize that your team’s success is your success.
Things you’ll be doing with Workarea:
- Working with a team of developers to deliver features for the Workarea Platform.
- Who you’ll be working with: Other developers, product owners, project managers, customers, partners, etc...
Skills that you will be able to grow:
- Knowledge of the Workarea Platform
- Knowledge of eCommerce
- Software Architecture
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails expertise
- Experience developing on a platform (Drupal, WordPress, Magento, Shopify)
- eCommerce domain expertise
- Analytics expertise
- Client facing experience and presentation skills